3d modelers and animators needed...

This forum is for discussing shmup development, tools, engines and techniques.

3d modelers and animators needed...

Postby MrSpazzie » Thu May 22, 2014 8:18 pm

I am building a PC, role-playing game, using havok's Project Anarchy and I need some help. If you are interested, please let me know. I am planning on equally splitting all of the money I get from the game sales with everyone that helps. if you are interested, please reply or message me, thanks! :D

Site Admin

Re: 3d modelers and animators needed...

Postby monoRAIL » Sat May 24, 2014 4:42 am

If you want someone to work on your game for free, you're going to have to convince them it's worthwhile, by posting screenshots or a prototype demonstrating how much work you've already put into the project. Otherwise I suggest you save up some money and hire someone.

Re: 3d modelers and animators needed...

Postby MrSpazzie » Tue May 27, 2014 9:21 pm

monoRAIL wrote:If you want someone to work on your game for free, you're going to have to convince them it's worthwhile, by posting screenshots or a prototype demonstrating how much work you've already put into the project. Otherwise I suggest you save up some money and hire someone.

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=398 They have 3D artists who only charge $15/hour. That's about as cheap as you'll find anywhere in the world.

Two points:
#1 = I don't mean this in a rude way, but if I had money, I Wouldn't need to ask people to work for free.
#2 = Some people are willing to work for deferred payments, like the group of people that are working with me now - but I still need more people.

I would hire people, but I don't have any money and investors only invest in video games that are likely to be successful sequels and this is my first commercial game, but not the first game I've worked on.

Return to Development