[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
shmup-dev | forum - View topic - [PC]Too Angry to Space – a mix of shoot-em up and platformer

[PC]Too Angry to Space – a mix of shoot-em up and platformer

Post your finished games or work-in-progress here.

[PC]Too Angry to Space – a mix of shoot-em up and platformer

Postby ak84c » Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:47 pm

Hi,
I really don’t know if somebody here will be interested in my game which is a mix of shoot-em up like Contra/Metal Slug with platform game. If I got at the wrong address, please do not kill me :oops: .

Like I wrote, Too Angry to Space combines two genres and it is made in pixelart style. It’s a story about space-marine who has to kill aliens in the space station to escape from there.

If you are interested, you can download the game demo from my site:

or watch the gamplay on YT:

If you enjoyed the game, please give me the feedback – post your opinion here or write directly to me (via my website) or/and like the Facebook fanpage:

Site Admin

Re: [PC]Too Angry to Space – a mix of shoot-em up and platfo

Postby monoRAIL » Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:37 am

Very nice! Reminds me of the original Duke Nukem platformer. One criticism I have is that the camera moves very quickly side-to-side when the player turns around, which is quite disorienting. It would be nice if the camera moved more slowly to the other position.
| | | |

Postby ak84c » Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:10 am

Thx! I am still working on the game. I think I will fix this camera issue in the near future.

Postby ak84c » Fri Sep 18, 2015 4:09 pm

The game is on Steam GreenLight and it is waiting for your votes:

Postby lzardo » Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:21 pm

Looks really great, specially the explosions shaking the camera, nice touch

Postby ak84c » Mon Sep 21, 2015 5:44 am

Thx! It means a lot to me.
I hope that the game will be available on Steam soon...

Postby ak84c » Sun Jul 31, 2016 7:30 am

Hi,
Apologies for not posting anything for such a long time. I’ve been working on my game and it is almost ready. I’m happy to announce that Too Angry to Space will be available on Steam on 8/08/2016. You can watch the trailer here:

and add the game to the wishlist here:

Postby ak84c » Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:16 am

For everybody who has been waiting for it.

Too Angry to Space is on Steam now for PC, MAC and Linux.

I hope that you’ll enjoy it.

Postby ak84c » Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:51 am

Hi,
If you have not bought Too Angry to Space yet, it is perfect time to do it now - ROBOT THEMED SALE (-40%) on Steam:

Return to Showcase