[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
shmup-dev | forum - View topic - Razor 3

Razor 3

Post your finished games or work-in-progress here.

Re: Razor 3

Postby lzardo » Sun Jan 17, 2016 12:29 pm

A quick prototype to test some new features...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7sgj30ehebri3 ... r.rar?dl=0

I´m having problems with the background movement, currently it´s simply being translated at a constant rate, but I don´t really want it to be this simple.

I tried the two cameras approach, the problem is, I want to shoot enemies IN the background, such as tanks or turrets and that proved to be really difficult, also, shadows does not cast from one camera to another.

I tried to animate the background, even bought a few assets such as cinema director, but it´s really hard to animate something this big, specially rotations.

What I really needed is to animate a camera, but move the background toward the camera instead of moving the camera, not sure If i´m being clear on this one...

If someone know of a better solution, please tell me.

Postby lzardo » Sat Mar 19, 2016 3:04 am

New prototype, I´m using Cinema Director to animate the background, still trying to do something decent out of it...

anyway:

Z=primary weapon
X=secondary weapon
C=change primary weapon
B=toggle autofire for secondary weapon

https://www.dropbox.com/s/udulpvqsl3lww ... t.rar?dl=0

P.S) Thanks Pixel_Outlaw, just saw your comment now

Site Admin

Postby monoRAIL » Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:59 am

Nice asteroids, they're fun to blow up. I think I found a bug in the third primary weapon (the electricity beam one). If I release fire it still displays the beam, but doesn't damage enemies. Only when I hold Z does it damage enemies.
I think you've got too many enemies spawning behind the player. They're hard to dodge the first time you encounter them, it's more fun I think to fight enemies coming from the top of the screen.
| | | |

Postby lzardo » Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:56 am

Thanks, Monorail, you are right about it.

Postby TiaoFerreira » Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:02 pm

The file is not there anymore! The link results on a "404" page :(
SENTA A PÚA!

Postby lzardo » Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:57 am

Just uploaded a new prototype, I hope you´ll like it:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/b95sphj9l2gtq ... B.apk?dl=0

Previous

Return to Showcase